Information Collected - We may collect the following information: name, phone number, mailing and/or shipping addresses, email address, as well as demographic information such as preferences and interests and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Information Use - We collect this information to understand your needs and provide you with better products and services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products, marketing efforts and customer service.
- We may periodically send promotional email or social media postings about new products, special offers from Fit & Fresh, or one of our third party partners, contests, or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- We may also contact you for market research purposes
- We may use the information to customize our website according to your interests
- We will NEVER sell your information
Security - We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place exceptional physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, with a digital certificate provided by VeriSign. SSL encrypts your order information to avoid the decoding of that information by anyone other than Fit & Fresh.
To check the security of your connection, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is considered active.
You can also double-check by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from "http" to "https."
Some versions of browsers and some firewalls don't permit communication through secure servers.
In that case, you'll be unable to connect to the server so you won't have to worry about mistakenly placing an order through an unsecured connection.
Cookies - A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, this file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes, by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You may also delete cookies by referring to your internet browsers instructions on how to do so. However, please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Out-bound Linking - Our website may contain links that enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website you are viewing.
Restricting Personal Information - You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look to make sure the box that you can click to indicate that you agree to have your information used by anybody for direct marketing purposes is unchecked.
- If you have previously agreed to allow us use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us at Fit & Fresh, Inc., 23 Acorn Street, Providence, RI 02903, firstname.lastname@example.org or by opting out under your registered profile account.
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting, but only if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible: email@example.com or mail to Fit & Fresh, Inc., 23 Acorn Street, Providence, RI 02903. We will promptly correct any information accordingly.